Saturday, April 30, 2011

tukutendereza.

The Kenyan woman, Anna, who lived in my hall this semester flew back to Africa today. Two nights ago, she had Els and me over for some Kenyan rice, meat, bread, and some vegetables. She was drinking something that looked like hot chocolate but had the consistency of Malt-O-Meal. Somehow, it was very comforting...like drinking porridge. She was also playing Kenyan music videos and explaining to us that Africa is a culture of dance, and no one would buy a song that you couldn't dance to.

Each and every time I interacted with this woman, she blessed me with the love of God and spoke directly to my heart. More stories to come.

In this video, Anna said that the woman is saying when Satan calls, she isn't available to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment